Out of an abundance of caution our office has been closed during the current COVID-19 crisis. We are still in the middle of a pandemic and will be for the foreseeable future. At this time, there is still so much we don't know about this virus. For now, we must change how we move in the world in an attempt to curve the spread of the infection.
It is my goal as we re-open to help keep everyone safe and healthy through this crisis. Moving forward, here is our plan for operation under the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be taking the following health precautions until further notice:
- We will scan for increased temperature upon entering the office. People with temperatures registering over 100 degrees F will not be able to receive treatment.
- We will be wearing a face mask and gloves and require that each of you wear protective face covering while in the office. A properly worn mask must cover the nose, mouth and stop under the chin. If you wear a face shield you will be still be required to wear a mask while inside the office. Droplets can travel under the shield and remain in the air for hours.
- We will sanitize after each office visit.
- We will be working solely from appointments. Click this link to book your appointment online. You can also schedule an appointment on our website neulifechiropractic.com.
- Booking an appointment does require one day’s advance notice so you will not be able to book a same day appointment.
- Please be on time to avoid having to reschedule.
- Going forward will be doing virtual appointments for new patients and nutritional counseling/health evaluation appointments. You will receive a link after you book your appointment.
- For in-person appointments, if you are sick, please reschedule your appointment 24 hours before your appointment time. You may reschedule for a virtual appointment or please wait until after 21 days before rescheduling to come into the office for an in-person visit.
- If you have been ill, please seek testing and schedule an appointment after you have tested negative for COVID-19. Click here to find your closest testing site.
- If you have been around someone who is sick, please self quarantine for 21 days before scheduling an in-person appointment. You may schedule a virtual appointment or consult.
- We will be practicing social distancing.
- If you bring anyone with you to your in-person appointment who will not personally be seen, please ask them to wait for you in the car.
- If there is already someone in the office lobby when you arrive please remain in your vehicle.
- To minimize contact you can pay for your visit online when you schedule your appointment.
We will take all necessary precautions however, there still remains a risk of contracting or transmitting the COVID-19 virus. By entering our office you understand that this potential exists and that you enter at your own risk.
We really appreciate your cooperation while we all adjust and maneuver through this new normal!
We will update this page as needed.
Click here for more information on COVID-19.
Click here for what we can do to maintain a healthy immune system.
Click here to find your closest COVID-19 testing location.